Computer Products Services and Support
Superior Service before and after the sale.
Order by Phone: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST 1-864-877-7833
Order by Fax: 24-hour FAX line 803-658-0264
Order online: www.micmed.com
Minimum order is $50. A $5 service charge will be added to all orders under $50.
MICRO MEDIA offers an assortment of payment options and credit support, including:
Google Checkout, Paypal, Certified or Cashiers check.
Customers with checks returned because of insufficient funds will be assessed a $25 service charge and are required to immediately wire transfer the amount due.
SHIPPING & FREIGHT
Get it fast from MICRO MEDIA! Choose from USPS, Fedex or UPS shipping Options
Orders may take 2-3 days processing prior to shipping depending on warehouse location and stock levels.
All orders not in stock at time of order will be placed on back order unless purchase order specifies otherwise. Backorders will automatically be filled as the product becomes available. You will be notified only if your backorder has been outstanding for more than (4) weeks. Special orders will be accepted for products which are available through manufacturers we currently carry. All special orders require a hard copy, non-cancelable purchase order and may be subject to certain other restrictions.
MICRO MEDIA's DOA Policy does not cover any physical damage that your product may incur in transit. If you receive a product that is damaged in transit, follow these instructions:
1. Note any damages on the receipt.
2. Refuse the shipment (if possible) so that it is returned to MICRO MEDIA for freight claim processing. For partially damaged shipments or concealed damage, note damage on receipt and refuse damaged item if possible. If damaged item is accepted via UPS/Fed Ex Ground, contact MICRO MEDIA for freight claim; if via truck/LTL, the receiver is responsible to place the claim with the carrier within 10 calendar days of receipt. Damage claims are the responsibility of the consignee. The shipping cartons, packing and content should be retained in the same condition as received.
Upon receipt of merchandise, you have three (3) business days to fax or use any other overnight method to reply in writing as to any discrepancies.
Customers will be responsible for a 20% Returns Processing Charge for refused orders in addition to all freight charges. No future orders will be shipped unless this charge is paid.
If it has been lost, please contact your sales or credit representative.
MICRO MEDIA accepts returns at our Greer, SC location only. You must have a Return Authorization (RA) number before returning any merchandise to MICRO MEDIA. Call us directly for your RA number at 1-864-877-7833. Be sure to note our return policies to avoid additional charges.
Before returning a shipment to MICRO MEDIA, obtain a RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) number. Request an RA number by calling us directly at 1-864-877-7833.
Have the following information ready:
• Account Number
• Company Name
• Invoice Number
• Model Number
• Serial Number
• Outline of the problem.
• DOA/defective products are returned for REPLACEMENT ONLY with the same product/model. Deviations from this policy may result in a 20% Returns Processing Service Charge.
• Defective product must be in original factory carton with all original packing materials
• All miscellaneous materials such as manuals, accessories and cables must be included. If any of these materials are missing, your account will be billed accordingly.
• The Return Authorization number must be on the shipping label, not the carton. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE CARTON.
• Returns must be shipped freight prepaid. Products received without an RA number, freight collect, not approved for return, or in any way not meeting the above criteria, will be refused.
• Return Authorization numbers are good for fourteen (14) days only. Any products returned after the expiration date will be refused.
• If the product is found to be non-defective, an inspection fee of at least $25, or 15% per unit, will be billed to your account.
• MICRO MEDIA credits based on purchase price or current price, whichever is lowest.
ANY DEVIATION FROM RETURN POLICIES WILL RESULT IN THE PRODUCT BEING RETURNED TO YOU WITH NO CREDIT ISSUED.
WARRANTIES - In General
Product's warranties are provided by the manufacturer. MICRO MEDIA administers the individual manufacturer warranty, which may include returning defective products to MICRO MEDIA, sending products to a factory authorized repair center, or factory direct returns. MICRO MEDIA must abide by the return policies dictated by our manufacturers.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT - In General
Technical support services are provided FREE by our in-house tech support team Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm EST. Our technical engineers benefit from ongoing training and access to the most comprehensive information libraries available.
MICRO MEDIA reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at anytime without notification of our customers.
DISCLAIMER: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information and pricing posted on our website. Due to the vast amount of information on our website, occasionally information is incorrect and therefore cannot be guanteed. Product names, pricing and model numbers are used for the purpose of identification and reference. Please consult with us at 864-877-7833 if you need to confirm description or specification. Thank you for your understanding